Tamil Actress Chandini Tamilarasan, Biography, Husband, DOB, Photos
Chandini Tamilarasan (Tamil Actress)
Chandini Tamilarasan (age 25) is a Tamil actress born in Chennai, Tamil Nadu on 12 August 1992 (dob). She mainly appears in Tamil and Telugu movies. Chandini Tamilarasan made her debut in Tamil movies in 2010, through Siddhu +2 (2010), opposite Shanthnoo, directed by the Veteran actor, Bagyaraj.
But, her performance was noted and recognised only after the movie Vil Ambu (2016)
Chandini Tamilarasan Family
Chandini Tamilarasan is a pure Tamil girl born to the Tamilans family. Her father’s name is Tamilarasan and her mother’s name is Padmanjali. There is no detail about her siblings.
Chandini Tamilarasan Biography
- Name: Chandini Tamilarasan
- Nick Name: Chandini
- D.O.B (Date of Birth): 12 August 1992
- Age: 25 Years
- Mother Tongue: Tamil
- Religion: Hindu
- Nationality: Indian
- Home Town: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Residence: Chennai, tamil Nadu
- Profession: Actress, Model
- Debut movie: Siddhu +2 (2010)
- Father’s Name: Tamilarasan
- Mother’s Name: Padmanjali
- Sibling: No details available
- School: Sacred Heart Matriculation Hr. Sec School, Church Park, Anna Salai, Chennai
- College: Ethiraj College for woman, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Degree Obtained: B.Sc., (Visual Communication)
- Marital status: She is Not yet married
- Husband name: N/A
- Boyfriend: No details about her boyfriend or love affairs
- Son: N/A
- Daughter: N/A
Body Measurements (Vital Statistics)
- Bust/waist/hip: 31-28-32
- Height in Centimeters: 162 cm
- Height in Meters: 1.62 m
- Height in Inches: 5′ 3″
- Weight in Kg: 52 Kg
- Weight in Pounds: 114 lbs
- Hair Colour: Dark brown
- Eye Colour: Black
- Skin Complexion: Brown, she is fair due to make up
- Favourite Actor: Aravind Samy
- Favourite Actress: Sri Devi
- Favourite Spot: not known
Tamil Movies Acted
2010 – Siddhu +2 (Kollywood Debut)
2013- Naan Rajavaga Pogiren
2016 – Vil Ambu, Nayyapudai, Kannula Kaasa Kattappa
2017 – Ennodu Vilayadu, Kattappavae Kaanom, Paambhu Sattai, Kavan, Balloon
2018 – Mannar Vagaiyara, Achamillai Achamillai, Thaami, Kadhal Munnettra Kalagam, Palaandu Vaazhga, Naan Avalai Sandhitha Pothu, Raja Ranguski, Vanangamudi
She went to Sacred Heart Matriculation Hr. Sec School, Church Park, Anna Salai, Chennai till her higher secondary.
Later, she shifted to college located in Chennai, the Ethiraj College for woman and completed her Visual communication degree.
She played the role Kanakavalli in the movie Vil Ambu. She uttered beautiful one side love reactions and dialogue throughout the movie towards the hero (Harish Kalyan).
Especially, when she keeps on telling her friend “yei avan evlo azaga irukan paaru de, enakellam avan kidaipana ???” (He is handsome and will he marry me ???)
Things you may not know about Chandini Tamilarasan
Chandini Tamilarasan was kissed 19 times by his co-star during a movie shooting. No idea it was intentionally done by the hero.
Her next role name in the movie Raja Ranguski (2018) is Ranguski, which is a pet name of the late legendary writer Sujatha.
Chandini Tamilarasan was first appeared in the Tamil Television reality show for which she was noted and called by the actor and Director Bagyaraj to debut in the silver screen
At the age of 17, she appeared as a contest in the Miss Chennai 2007 pageant. However, she was not in the top three positions.
Chandini appeared as a heroine in the Silver screen first and later she continued her career even in supporting roles.
Her performance received good comments for her Slum girl character in the movie Vil Ambu.
Chandini Tamilarasan is a great Aravind Samy’s fan and she is surprised and happy to work with him in the next film by director Selvah.