Ivana Actress (Naachiyar), Height, Weight, DOB, Family, Age, Movies
Ivana (Tamil actress)
Ivana is a South Indian Tamil actress became familiar after her debut in the Tamil movie – Naachiyaar (2018), directed by Bala. Actress Ivana (age 17) was born as Aleena Shaji and also appeared in few Malayalam movies. Ivana received positive comments about her acting performance in Naachiyar for playing the role ‘Arasi’.
Ivana can now be considered as the youngest Tamil actress in the Kollywood industry, born in the year 2000. She is also mentioned as ‘Naachiyaar actress’ and started her career in the Malayalam movie, Masters (2012).
|Nick Name||Aleena Shaji|
(Date of Birth)
|Home Town||Kerala, India|
|Father's Name||Not known|
|Mother's Name||Not known|
|College||Not yet Joined College|
|Body Measurements (Vital Statistics)|
|Height in Centimeters||152 cm|
|Height in meters||1.52 m|
|Height in Inches||5' 0"|
|Weight in Kg||48 Kg|
|Weight in Pound||105 lbs|
|Movies Acted||Masters (2012)|
Rani Padmini (2015)
Anuraga Karikkin Vellam (2016)
After three years, Ivana played a role in another Malayalm movie Rani Padmini (2015), followed by Anuraga Karikkin Vellam (2016), in which she portrayed the Daughter character for the lead actor.
Ivana’s Naachiyaar role
- The prominent Tamil movie Director, Bala first came to know about Ivana through the movie Anuraga Karikkin Vellam, while the director was surfing online. Later, Bala decided to cast Ivana in his latest movie Naachiyar (2018), along Jyothika and G. V, Prakash, a music director cum actor.
- Also, Director Bala asked Ivana to change her name (from Aleena Shaji) for easy to call, so that, the Tamil audience can remember her name easily.
So, with the help of her cousin, she then concluded her stage name to Ivana.
- Ivana, being Malayalam as her mother tongue, she attended several Tamil learning classes for delivering her role flawlessly, while her Co-artists also helped a lot in speaking Tamil.
Comments on Ivana
- com mentioned, “with and a pretty fresh face and large expressive eyes, Ivana makes a wholly believable Arasi”.
- The New Indian Express marked Ivana’s role as, “an impressive debut”,
- India Today’s reviewer noted as, “splendid performance” and her “expressions are pleasing and pretty convincing”